Wednesday 19 November 2008

Wed 19th November 2008


I'm so excited! I have just won a beautiful pine dresser on ebay that I have been watching like a hawk for nearly a week. I did'nt think I would win it but I did! Yippee!! it is a lovely old dresser which will look lovely in my living/dining room. I can't wait to get rid of my IKEA cabinet which although very functional never really fitted with my Shabby chic idea I had in mind. I have stored away a few lovely bits and bobs which will look lovely on it and i'm so excited about making it look all christmasy. My Mum has had a lovely old dresser in her home for as long as I can remember and I have lovely childhood memories of it always being dressed extra special at christmas time. When it arrives and I've had a chance to put all my lovely things on, I will post another photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment