Friday 3 April 2009

Crafty Friday

Hello there, the last few days I have spent frantically getting all my chores done around the house, as it's Easter half term at the end of today. I suspect it's same for a lot of you ladies, I like to try and get all my chores out of the way so that I can enjoy the time with the kids. I managed to get ahead of myself this afternoon, so a bit of crafting was in order as a treat for finishing early! I have had some lovely paper left over from my card making days and decided that I would try and use it , I had seen this lovely idea here and thought it would be perfect for using up my paper. what do you think?



My dresser is going to get a Easter makeover sometime this weekend. I have lots of ideas and can't wait to start.

I also found time to make another brooch for my mum which I am really pleased with, do you like it?


Well it's short post today as I have some long overdue weeding to attend to, damm! I hate weeding. Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Lisaxxxx

6 comments:

  1. hey,
    im new to your blog!just wanted to leave you a note telling you i stopped by.
    your dresser looks pretty already.
    enjoy the easter holidays!!

    rachel
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bunny garland what a great idea, I've just downloaded the template. Your Tildas look lovely on your dresser too. Have a lovely weekend and half term. I've just broken up for two weeks now, although I'm working 2 days this week and 2 days next week in the holiday club. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bunny garland, might have to try that and the brooch looks really pretty.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bunny garland! really pretty, and i am very envious of your dresser! ( Something i very much want in my dream kitchen one day!)

    Hope the weeding went well! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! I must say your dresser looks great! I wish I had space for one.
    I'm so pleased you liked your swap, I've been showing mine off since i received it!
    Have a great weekend yourself!
    BHx
    PS you and Pixiedust have gotten me into Tilda BIG time! I'll be posting later on about my finds on friday once I get up and take the pics!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Easter decorations, they're gorgeous!! Also the little flower brooch reminds me of an old fashioned pink, it's beautiful!!

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete