Thursday 8 April 2010

Sunshine hurray!!

Hello! hope you have all been enjoying this lovely sunshine we have been blessed with in the West today? On days like this you just have to get out and make the most of the glorious sunshine don't you? I needed to stay close to home today so decided to take the girls to our local city farm it's a fantastic place to go with kids and they have the most amazing allotments which I am so desperate to have! Unfortunately there is no chance of getting an allotment here, the waiting lists have actually closed because they are so big!
We had a great time and the girls loved meeting all the animals. Liliana loves the goats and here she is with "Billy" the most gentle goat who just loves being tickled under his chin!

I have tried to capture some of the allotments in the photo but I am not great at photography as you can see! lol
a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj8ig1A0mBkOlpoZ9HWPc8wc7cy2Eyl662uIHplF38rqLqNp7D_5GYYALWRVesH-M6N7xq76PJqnKiCRW4ERKa72UqiSITbAMOoIhogRT4KhRGlmGrPPOn9g-IydJJg3x5bizeHktWPn6Q/s1600/DSCF0184.JPG">
we saw the cutest little squirrel who was completely at ease with my screeching children.

<


We all enjoyed the trip immensely and will definitely be going back soon.

On a creative note I finally finished the little mouse project which I mentioned in my earlier post, she now has a little matchbox to sleep in and will handed over to my Niece for her birthday tomorrow.

Another little project that I have finished is making some soft fabric dolls for my girls I had the tutorial for some time and wanted to make them awhile ago but never got round to it.


They didn't take too long to make and have gone down really well with the girls. Only problem is I have already had my sister hinting at how her two would love them, so I suspect I shall be making more! he he. Well that's about all for now, have a lovely evening! Lisa x


4 comments:

  1. love the little dolls, i feel like i have seen a tutorial for them somewhere, are they from a book?
    the mouse is fab too i have seen how expensive the lookalikes are in the shops. You should go into business!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound as though you all had a great time and your projects are lovely. So nice when you complete something. I especially love the little mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lisa!

    Lovely to see you blogging again. Love all your makes. The dolls are very pretty and how cute is that mouse in the box.

    Loved the easter bags too. You have been a busy bee.

    Hope you had a lovely easter.

    MBBx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete